Below you will find the most common inquiries regarding our service. If your question has not been answered, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions and Plans
- How can I subscribe?
To subscribe, click on the following link:
You can pay for 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year. A discount is applied to the 1-year payment option, which we highly recommend. To enter the portal, you only need to enter your username, after that, you will be able to select the plan of your choice.
- How can I renew the service?
To renew your service, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal at https://portalusa.gps7000.com/login-customer using the same username you use on the platform.
- Select the renewal period of your choice, ranging from 1 to 12 months.
- Complete the payment within the portal to automatically activate your new service period.
By renewing your service and completing your payment details, you'll also enable automatic debit, which helps prevent any interruptions in your service in the future.
- How to unlock 30 days of free service?
We greatly value your feedback on our GPS7000 products and services. As a token of our appreciation, we are excited to offer you 30 days of free service on our tracking platform once you've shared your experience by publishing a review on Amazon.
Here’s how you can redeem this offer:
- Publish your review on Amazon.
- Once Amazon has approved and published your review, take a screenshot of your published review.
- Email the screenshot to email@example.com.
- Upon receiving your screenshot, we'll activate your additional 30 days of free service on your account.
We appreciate your trust in GPS7000 and are eager to hear about your experience.
Thank you for being a valued member of the GPS7000 community!
Devices Help & Solutions.
- How do I install the device? Can I do it myself at home?
Yes, you can install it yourself. In order to learn how to install devices, you can watch the following video tutorial:
- Why has my GPS stopped working?
If your GPS was functioning and then suddenly stopped, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Reset the Tracker: Open the tracker and switch the internal button from ON to OFF, as shown in this picture:
Wait for about 5 minutes before switching it back to ON.
2. Reinsert the SIM Card: Carefully remove the SIM card and then reinsert it back into the device.
3. Reinstall the Device: Refer to our installation video for step-by-step guidance: Installation Video. Ensure the tracker's LED lights are on and the device is in a location with good satellite coverage.
4. Correct Positioning: The device should be positioned with the 3 lights facing the sky. Incorrect positioning can disrupt satellite connectivity.
5. Conduct a Test Drive: Some trackers require movement to send coordinates. Take the device for a drive to test its functionality.
If the tracker still does not appear online on the platform after these steps, please reach out to GPS7000 support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- How can I create a new account?
You can create an account through the following link:
Simply select 'New User' and fill in the requested information.
- How can I add a new unit?
You can register a new unit through the following link:
Note: To add a new unit, creating a new user account is not necessary.
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
If you need to reset your password, you can do so easily:
- Visit the login portal at https://platform.gps7000.com/?lang=en.
- Click on the “Forgot your password” link.
- Enter your username and the email address associated with your account.
- Click on “Reset password.”
- You will receive an email with instructions to set a new password. This email will be sent to the address you provided when you signed up for the service.
Alternatively, if you require assistance, you can contact our technical support team at email@example.com, and they will assist you in resetting your password.
- I would like to buy another tracker, where can I get it?
To purchase another tracker, click on the following link:
Keep in mind that by leaving a review on Amazon, you can earn additional days of free service. To redeem this offer, please publish your review on Amazon and then send a screenshot of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your screenshot, we will activate your additional 30 days of free service.
- I have already installed the tracker in my vehicle, but I still can't see it on the platform, what should I do?
Firstly, it is important to make sure you have watched the installation video and follow the step-by-step instructions. Installation Video, Make sure the tracker's LED lights are on. If after that the tracker still doesn’t appear on the platform, please contact GPS7000 support at the following email address email@example.com.
- Seems like I set everything correctly, but the device doesn’t show online. What’s wrong?
Make sure that the balance of the SIM card is positive. Check that the device ‘sees’ the satellites. Make sure you are in a place with good satellite coverage. Take a test drive with the device. Some trackers do not send coordinates if the unit does not move. If after that the tracker still doesn’t show online on the platform, please contact GPS7000 support at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I update the time zone?
You can update the time zone by following the instructions below:
1. Go to 'User Settings'.
2. In the General Settings tab, change the time according to the time zone.
3. Finally, save the changes.
- How can I change the language of the platform GPS7000?
You can change the language by following the instructions below:
1. Go to 'User settings'.
2. In the 'General settings' tab, change the language according to your preferences.
3. Finally, save the changes.
- How can I change the unit name?
You can change the unit name by following the instructions below:
1. Go to the 'Units' setting as seen in the following image:
2. In the General tab, change the name of the unit according to your preferences.
3. Finally, save the changes.
- I want another person to be able to monitor my units, but with a different account, what can I do?
In such cases, you can create another user. In order to do that, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Create a new user in the 'Users' tab.
2. Configure general properties of the user, the name of the new user, and the password are mandatory.
3. Configure the 'Access' tab according to your needs. If you want the sub-account to have the same rights as the creating account, you must select the “Full access” option.
4. Login to the new account with the username and password set in the General tab.The link to enter the portal is https://platform.gps7000.com/?lang=en
Remember that you can create as many users as you wish.
- I removed access to a unit from a user, however, this unit remains available to this user. Why?
A possible explanation is that the unit is included in a group to which the user has some access.
Please contact GPS7000 support at the following email address email@example.com.
- What is GPS7000 Pro?
GPS7000 Pro is an application for mobile devices that includes a set of basic features of the GPS7000 monitoring system. The GPS7000 Pro application allows you to:
- View basic properties of units;
- Watch their movement on the map;
- Execute reports on units and unit groups, geofences and geofence groups;
- Send notifications and commands;
- Control visits to geofences, and so on.
- How can I get the GPS7000 Pro application?
The mobile app for tracking your units and devices is called GPS7000 Pro, available on Google Play and iOS (App Store).
You can download this app at the following links:
- How can I change the language in the app GPS7000 Pro?
For Android devices, the application language matches the language selected in the device's system settings.
For iOS, the application language depends on the language selected in the Language and Region section of the general settings of the device, that is, your mobile phone or tablet. If necessary, you can select the preferred application language in the device settings separately.
- Changing the user and exiting the application
At the top of the settings screen, you can see the name of the user logged in to the application. Tap it to open the page with the list of available accounts (if there are any). Select the account or tap the 'Sign in as another user' button to authorize a new user.
To exit the application, tap 'Log out'.